WHAT IS “YOUTH TRANSFORMERS”?
Youth Transformers is a tech platform which aims to encourage students to initiate community services via their schools or independently (https://youthtransformers.com)
Youth Transformers makes it simpler for students to initiate, manage or participate in community projects using tools available on the platform.
- To make it easier for students to initiate community service led projects
- To make it easier for the initiators to convert their projects to large scale
- To make communication and interaction with participants and corporates much simpler
- To make project management for project leaders easier
- To get corporates to reward innovation in community projects
- To enable participants to find projects of their interest quicker and participate in them
- Youth Transformers is the brainchild of Maanya Pagare, a 15-year grade 10th student of a prominent IB school in Gurgaon
- Maanya has had a keen interest in community initiatives. She has piloted plantation drives, cleanliness drives and traffic awareness messages
- Youth Transformers is an idea born out of her own experience in attempting to create a community project at scale, and her struggles during that time
- She has been actively supported by friends and family and equity contributions from prominent professionals in Gurugram
PROJECT MENTOR AND ADVISOR
Rahul is a Chartered Accountant by profession and has worked for several global brands such as Andersen and Goldman Sachs.
Rahul has founded/co-founded several start-ups in the technology, data and community development segments. This project is close to his heart due to the impact it aims to create on a large scale.
Mohit has over 4 years of retail banking process experience, coupled with a strong understanding of risk management and controls.
Mohit also involved himself with teaching and has a keen interest in community building and transforming the community through the involvement of youth.
He has always believed that community and leadership values are best inculcated in the early years of a child’s development and finds Youth Transformers to be the right catalyst in that direction.
Soorya is a Risk Management Professional with 3 years of industry experience working with PwC and Cogencis Information Services Limited
Soorya is actively involved in identifying the various risks involved in the process and improving the website experience for the end users
Soorya believes it is important to give back to our community because it teaches one to be compassionate & understanding and motivates a country to move forward towards being humane.